There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Kennedy's Newborn Photo Shoot...only 9 days old!


Although it was challenging to get the shots we did between keeping her warm, fed, changed, and happy, we are thrilled with the pictures!  She looks like an angel and I tear up just looking at them!  Well that could be my hormones too :)  We hope you love them as much as we do...thanks again Melody Dowdy Photography.  Definitely pictures we will cherish forever. 

More blogging to come...my time seems to be very precious these days, as is my sleep!  Kennedy will be one month tomorrow, wow.  She is changing so much already...just pray she changes her sleep patterns very soon, haha.  My pediatrician told me that being a stay at home mommy is the hardest job in the world... I believe him...but it is all worth it :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment