There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Family FuN!

Even though our families live scattered and some far away, Kennedy has been lucky to see them pretty often in her almost 9 months of life.  Her Nini was here again for a visit and got to spend Mother's Day with us.  Her cousin Landon also came over for a sleep over and had so much fun playing in Aunt Jen's "non-child proof" house, haha!  And to top all this family fun off, Rusty and I went to the TPC golf tournament in Ponte Vedra with all my brothers, except Eric, and had a great time.  Nini watched Kennedy so we could have a weekend away...Happy Mother's Day to me :)  I actually failed on taking pictures while I had almost the whole family together, but here are a few from the week with the family (some are from my cell phone!)!  We miss you ALL already!

 The Birnie Blues...notice the destruction in the background!

Landon and Kennedy going in for a kiss! So cute ;)


 Landon kept patting her head and saying "BABY"

 Shopping with Nini...we wanted to get Kennedy this hat but since her head has been in the high 90th percentile since birth, it didn't fit! LOL

It was still cute though :)

 Watching TV with Uncle Matty!

She loves her Uncle Matty, just like all the cousins do.  He's a favorite and I know will make a great daddy one day :)

At the TPC near the 17th hole.  You weren't supposed to take pictures but I snuck a few!
So glad we got to go with everyone!

Up close and personal with Tiger Woods, I was so excited! 


No comments:

Post a Comment