There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Family Photos in our new neighborhood!

I have been taking advantage of some deals this kind of new photographer in DeLand has been offering.  She took Kennedy's first birthday pictures and I have been hooked since.  Our pictures below were from a mini special she was doing.  It was only about 30 min long but she got some great shots that will definitely be on the walls of our new home.  I intended to use them for Christmas cards but New Year cards it was!  BUT my favorite part about this photographer is that she offered a New Year special of HALF off any of her packages if you booked before a certain date.  Baby G2's first year of life (5 sessions) will be captured by Miranda Hagan with Pixel Perfect Memory Photography! Yay!  Merry Christmas, Happy Birthday, Happy Everything to ME!  Thanks Baby!  You know I love my pictures!  Speaking of, one of my New Year resolutions was to make more "me" and "us" time since "they" are multiplying, haha!!!!  So, I signed up for a camera class in Orlando to learn (or try to) about my camera.  Maybe one day I can take my own photos...or maybe not...but trying to be positive :)  Happy New Year!

 This is our neighborhood, beautiful oak trees!

 The family...I am 6 months pregnant here so Baby G2 is included :)

 Our Happy New Year card...on our new front door step!

 I love the candid pictures she takes.

 Kennedy's wardrobe, once again, thanks to her cousin Audrey!
 Say cheese!

 My babies!

 So sweet.

 Weeeeeeee!

 Not sure what I am laughing at but Kennedy loves my jewelry!

 My girl!

 Don't you just want to kiss those lips??!!  We do all the time!


Thank you Miranda for these beautiful pictures we will cherish forever!





No comments:

Post a Comment