There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Valentine Babies

Have a I told you how much I love my new photographer FRIEND??!!  She is so awesome with the camera, such a family gal, and such a nice person.  She offered to take these pictures for us because I have gladly given her so many referrals...of course we happily accepted!  I love how candid and natural they came out, and she caught our "full of expression" baby girl. They were taken in her backyard which is beautiful and Kennedy had a blast running around!  Kennedy is a little over 17 months here and I am 32 weeks pregnant.  Happy Valentine's Day everyone, enjoy! 

 So many of these pictures are my favorites but this one make me smile everytime I see it.  Sooo Rusty, captured perfectly.
 
Angel Face.

 Another favorite of mine...Pinterest inspired, haha.  Finally a tribute to the Baby G2 belly at 32 weeks.  I love it.
 
 She loves her Daddy.  We think we'll keep him :)
 
 Kennedy loves doing SO BIG.  She was supposed to be sitting on the stool but instead our daredevil stood up.  So cute though, just like her!


 
Girl loves sticks!
 

Something was funny...don't tell Daddy but this is why we bring him along for the photo sessions, he gets the best smiles out of her :)
 

The girls...and she still has her sticks!
 

So beautiful...and yes, a bigger stick!
 

Kennedy would run up and down this sidewalk and then stop and clap as if she was so proud of herself!
Thanks Old Navy for the super cute outfit :)
 

Another sweet face of Kennedy's.  Look at her hair!
 
And that's a wrap...she is off!


No comments:

Post a Comment