There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Saturday, March 23, 2013

God made dirt...and dirt don't hurt!

I remember my mom telling me that she was so happy that I turned out to be ALL GIRL even though I had 4 brothers as my playmates most of the time growing up.  When I found out that we were having a baby girl, I couldn't wait to play dress up with her, paint her toes, and do her hair!  Although I do all these things with her now, my girl likes to get her hands dirty too!  Hence the reason why I am posting these few pictures.  We have so much yard work to do at our new house...but in the meantime, a little messy fun is ok with Kennedy :)

 Hey guys, I made it to the top of the dirt mountain! 
 

If we would have turned the hose on, she would have been in heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment