There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Nine divine months!

As you can see the pattern here, I am most of the time always late on blogging and playing catch up in my free moments.  Kennedy is at school and Presley is sleeping so...I get to blog!  Presley is 11 months this week (I am in denial) so these pictures were taken about 2 months ago.  Once again, I am so happy we decided to get the "Watch me Grow" package from my favorite photographer.  Presley changes each session...and she takes extra pictures of Kennedy too.  These were taken at a park in Downtown Orlando.  The name has escaped me but it was like a hidden gem.  So many cool spots.  Take a look for yourself!

The  original of this one is being resent to me.  This is one of my favorites.  She does this bashful face all the time!


 My beautiful baby girl.  This sweater was handmade by her Aunt Dianne, so sweet.
 
 Teething.  Here's some proof!
 
 She wore her sister's first birthday dress (yes she is only 9 months old!).
 
 This is getting framed above her crib.  In LOVE!
 
 
 Do you see Presley?!
 
 Kennedy broke this headband right before we were taking the pictures.  Ugh.  I had plans to use these for her first birthday invitations...oh well, they are still cute.  SOMEBUNNY will be ONE next month! 
 
 I carry Presley a lot.  As much as my back hurts at the end of the day from her almost 25 pound self, I cherish this time when they are little enough to hold.  It is captured here. 
 
 
 Giving her sister a bite of her snack.  Kennedy shares even when she isn't supposed to.  Presley loves it though.
 
 My precious girls.  My heart on the outside of my body!
 
 Here's Kennedy!
 
 She was wearing a dress from her cousin Audrey.  Not hurting for clothes over here, haha.
 
 Those curls...
 
Need a new copy of this one too.  I love this face so much!
 
She kisses with her eyes open :)
 
 
Thank you Miranda for another great photo shoot...we love them so much!  

No comments:

Post a Comment