There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Spoiled (in a good way) already!


Little miss Kennedy has more clothes than most do and she hasn't even arrived in this world yet. And yes, those that know me know well know she will be my favorite shopping buddy! We have a couples baby shower this weekend too which I am sure will add to her collection. Can't wait! I had to share one of the gifts we received early from our old neighbor friends. LoVe this sweet towel and can't wait to wrap her up in it :)  Daddy is such a good sport too modeling it for you all!  I will post more pics soon from the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment