There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

THinK PinK!!


I had a dream soon after I found out I was pregnant that Baby G, as we have nicknamed her, was a girl.  I guess that motherly instinct had already kicked in.  When we went for our anatomy ultrasound the beginning of April, this instinct was quickly confirmed!  Rusty and I were thrilled and all smiles!  Immediately thoughts of pink, headbands, and all the cute clothes I could dress her up in filled my mind :)  Oh boy, daddy is in TROUBLE!  Our number 1 girl for sure and we are in LoVe!

No comments:

Post a Comment