There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Kennedy takes on the Pumpkin Patch!

I was so excited that this year the pumpkins I would purchase would not be for my "kids at school" but my KID at home :)  Doing things as a family makes me smile and I know we have so much more to look forward to.  We found a great pumpkin patch in Winter Park and headed there with Gramps....and yes, the idea of family photos for our blog was on my mind...although I was nervous Miss Kennedy wouldn't have it...she loved it!  The church had this big pumpkin with an indention (like a baby seat) set up just for photo shoots, perfect!  Although we couldn't get a smile out of her (she is smiling and cooing so much now!), we got some cute ones and mommy was happy.  She even sported her first pair of baby jeans!
Here a few of my favorites...

Tried to get some family shots but this was the best one, compliments of Gramps' camera skills, haha!

Standing tall for this photo!

Caught a sneeze :)

Kisses for mommy, love this one!

You can see the big pumpkin better here...oh and her cute jeans!



Sweet Kennedy Anne

Love the stylin' hair!!!!
Her very first pumpkin...well we got her a couple of course :)

Daddy and Kennedy in the Pumpkin Patch, I loved the white and orange pumpkins they had.

And here are the Graf Family pumpkins :)  Fun day!


No comments:

Post a Comment