There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Baby's First Halloween!

Kennedy arrived just in time for all the holidays this year, lucky girl!  Even though she is too little to Trick-or-Treat this year, we still wanted to celebrate Halloween...and Kennedy's 2 month birthday!  My very talented Aunt Dianne knitted her costume...the cutest Piglet I have ever seen :)  So we set up a little photo shoot with the pumpkins we got from the pumpkin patch and these are some of the good ones we got...so much fun...well, at least for mommy and daddy!

Daddy's sweet pumpkin carving skills!
With an added special touch for Kennedy :)

Love the hat...or should I say, face??

She loves her tongue! 

Love this one, even though I was panicked while taking it!

My babies :)

Piglet: "How do you spell love Pooh?"
Pooh: "You don't spell it, you feel it!"

Our props, haha!

Love her bloomers!


 
HaPpY  HaLLoWeeN everyone! 

Love,
Piglet


No comments:

Post a Comment