There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

SO much to be ThAnKfUl for this year!

This year it was our first Thanksgiving as a family.  I love that word :)  Kennedy was such a cute butterball as you will see in the pictures and even though she couldn't have turkey this year, she seemed happy!  Well, until we got to Uncle Todd and Aunt Holly's for dinner, then it was a different story.  A new memory for me on Thanksgiving...a crying baby with a belly ache = no yummy feast for Mommy and Daddy with the family, lots of tears from Mommy as we drove back to Orlando, and Cracker Barrel turkey dinner at home while baby is in a crying coma, haha.  Not too funny when it was all happening, but it is now.  The sacrafices you make when you have kids :)  Gramps did bring us some leftovers the next day though!  So Kennedy is just fine and the good news is...she won't remember this Thanksgiving anyways...but we will!!!!!

I am 12 weeks old and I love to smile :)

My hair is getting so long and Mommy loves to put cute bows in it!

Looking at my Daddy <3

Told you I was a butterball!


Turkey Booty!!!!
She loves her tongue! 

We hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

Here are a few more pictures from the past week.................

I have Daddy's hair!

Just can't wake up for my bath!

Almost strong enough for the Bumbo seat...I love her sweet face in this one.

Stealing kisses from my angel!

Showing off her super cute legwarmers...and her strong legs! 


She loves to look in the mirrors around the house!


She makes this face all the time!



No comments:

Post a Comment