There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Bed, Bath, & Beyond!

Ok so I stole the catchy title but it's still cute for the pictures I need to post.  Kennedy loves to be on our bed, but she really only likes to actually sleep in her crib (a good thing I guess).  In the mornings Rusty brings her in to see me and she lights up with this big Good Morning smile.  She also likes to just roll and play in the pillows and sheets.  And every once in a while I can get her to snuggle up with mommy for a rest :)  Kennedy also loves her bath time.  She is such a water baby and seems to have no fear.  Water in her face doesn't bother her but getting her hair washed isn't her fave.  God knows we have to keep that head full of hair of hers cleaned every day!  So here are some fun pictures of Kennedy enjoying the bed and bath :)

 This one was a framer!  Her smile is so contagious!

 Kissable lips!
 Kisses for Daddy <3

 Tickles from Daddy!  She giggles all the time now, so cute.

 Caught one of her faces...wish you could hear the sounds she was making!

 She does this all the time, dives into the sheets and pillows :)

 Hi Mommy!  Somebody needs a hair clip, haha! 

Sometimes if she wakes up from her nap too early, she will let me bring her into bed with me and will roll around till she gets comfy and falls asleep for a little bit longer.  This was the perfect Saturday nap!  Oh and she doesn't like covers at all, just like her Daddy!


 Mommy likes to get in on the bath time fun now too!

 OMG the cutest booty ever!

 Sweet face...looks like she just got caught doing something wrong, haha!

I had to include this one because it is so cute when she plays with my belly button.  She loves to stick those little fingers in everything!

 I just liked the water in this one! 

 Showing off her teeth!

 She always sucks on her bath toys!

Hi big girl!  She is spoiled with that big tub to play in!

No comments:

Post a Comment