There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Whoooo goes there??

Random, non-Kennedy post...Rusty was on the front porch at dusk a couple weeks ago and heard owls hooting super close.  Sure enough there were two in the trees over our porch calling to each other.  I am not a big fan of owls, a little creepy looking with those eyes and I hate how they swoop down to eat little things, but it was kinda neat.  Rusty got some good pictures with our extended lens, while I hovered around the corner watching and hoping they wouldn't swoop down at me, haha.  This was cool enough for me to blog about it I guess!



 We could only get a good picture of one of them.  No I don't know what owl species this is...anyone?

 Creepy Eyes...looking for prey!

Peek-a-boo!


No comments:

Post a Comment