There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Landon is TWO...Whoo Hoo!

Playing catch up!!  I am back at work this school year and now see why most working moms don't have any extra time to do....well much of anything!  All my spare time is spent with Kennedy and Rusty...or in my bed :)  I am enjoying being back in the classroom BUT there are lots of new changes this year so I am super busy and sometimes just annoyed.  I miss Kennedy tons during the long day but she is doing great with our nanny Rachel.  But back to the blog....Landon's birthday was July 29th and we went to meet him at the Disney World of Animation Resort and stayed in the Finding Nemo suite.  Perfect for Kennedy since she has loved Nemo since she was just a few months old.  The kids were in heaven with the lifesize Nemo characters everywhere, splash pad, music, and FUN!  Leave it to Disney to make it such a happy place to be.  We went to Downtown Disney for dinner at the T-Rex restaurant.  Kennedy and Landon loved the atmosphere!  Unfortunately, our trip was cut short since Rusty woke up with severe kidney stones the next morning and we were in the emergency room for the day BUT on the bright side, we enjoyed the time we were there and the kids had no idea there was any drama :)  And Rusty is doing much better!  Happy Birthday sweet Landon!  XO! 

 I wish I would have gotten more pictures of the cool characters everywhere!
 
 This was before Kennedy was completely walking by herself.  She wanted to be EVERYWHERE and has NO fear of water! 
 
 She loved the splashpad so much!
 
 Landon going for a swim!
 
 Birthday Boy!
 
 So this is what it will be like with 2??!! 
 
 
 Kennedy was so busy looking at all the Nemo things and the water!
 
 Happy Girl!
 
 Taking a break for a snack!  Landon is trying to share his chips :)
 
 We bought this float for Landon but Kennedy liked it too!
 
 Twins....I think this Margarita may have been the finishing touch to Rusty's kidney stone...ouch!!
 
 Playing with Uncle Todd...notice T-Rex in the background!
 
 Now she notices him!! 
 
At dinner...I love this picture of them :)
We had a great time the short time we were there!  We will definitely be taking Miss Kennedy to Disney soon!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment