There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Sunday, October 14, 2012

We are HOMEOWNERS!

On October 9th, 2012 Rusty and I purchased our very first home together!  Here's to more space for our growing family and for guests, a yard for our kids to play in, a garage for Daddy, a fireplace to hang our stockings from, and the sound of giggles and little feet down the halls!  The house is in Maitland, FL (about 10 miles from Orlando)...closer to both of our works and where Kennedy goes to the nanny.  There is A LOT of work to be done but we are very excited for the memories ahead.  Rusty is in heaven with all his visions of "what this house CAN be"!!  Kennedy, Baby G2, and I will just wait patiently :)  I will be sure to keep the blog updated with the progress of the renovations...in my spare time that is!

 Signing on the dotted line! Yay!
 
Home, Sweet Home!
Take a good look because it will look different next time you see it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment