There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Thursday, November 22, 2012

The HapPieSt place on Earth!

One of the perks of running the Disney Half Marathon for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society was a FREE ticket to the Magic Kingdom!  Since my family was in town for the race we all headed there on Veteran's Day.  It was Kennedy's first trip to Disney and I wasn't sure what she would think of all the fun BUT she ended up loving it!  It was the perfect place for our little active and curious baby.  She was amazed by all the characters running around, mezmorized by It's a Small World and The Little Mermaid Rides, and even enjoyed watching all the Country Bears sing.  Rusty and I are thinking that season tickets may be in this family's near future :)  The best part about Disney is that every time you go back, you can see and do something new!  Unfortunately our day was cut short due to another kidney stone situation with Rusty :( (this happened last time we were in the Disney area!). We still had a great day though and can't wait to go back!

We are here!  Caught the first parade right away and Kennedy watched in amazement. I took this picture because she loves Alvin and the Chipmunks, haha!

On "It's a Small World"  I love her face. 
 

Watching another parade with Auntie Missy...so much to SEE!

I think I liked this ride more than Kennedy did because of the Little Mermaid music that I know all the words to :)  This ride is part of the new Fantasy Land they are working on. 

And this was the end of the day, can you tell she had a good time??!! 
Oh and can you believe that is ALL the pictures I have of this big day??!!  Rusty wasn't with us to be my favorite photographer and I had my hands full :) My cell phone was all I had!
 

And a couple days later...another surgery it is for Rusty.  This time on his right kidney :(  Happy to say that he is stone free now and we hope it stays that way...or at least until we make another trip to Disney, haha! 



No comments:

Post a Comment