There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Easter 2013...way late

Easter fell 3 days after Presley was born so that's my excuse.  The day is a little bit of a blur since I was so tired and distracted BUT we did celebrate it with the family.  Here a some pictures from the egg hunt, Kennedy and Landon had a blast!

 We had a little egg hunt in the morning when she woke up.
 
 
 So excited!

 And proud!
 

 Presley was there too...she looks so tiny here now that I just posted all the other pictures.
 
 Sleeping with Uncle Matty again :)
 
My favorite picture...my two baby girls sleeping on Easter.
 

 The family egg hunt!  Nini got Kennedy her pretty dress!
 
 
Following Uncle Todd around.
 
 Happy Easter everyone!
 Horrible picture of me but it's a memory that I was there and so was Presley all snuggled up!
 
 Landon being silly with Kennedy's glasses!
 
 Her Easter basket from Gramps last year is growing up with her.
 
 Kennedy is reading and Landon is eating, haha!
 
Fun with Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment