There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Presley's Newborn Photo Shoot at 9 days old

Both my girls had their first "modeling" shoot at only 9 days old...and they were naked, something they will NEVER do later in life, haha!  Ok that wasn't that funny, well kinda...but seriously...
Once again, my talented friend Miranda went above and beyond to capture these perfect, precious moments that pass by all too quickly.  I will let the pictures speak for themselves.  I continue to say this but we are truly blessed with two beautiful little girls.



 Our happy baby, sweet Presley Rose.
 
 She has lips like her sister and Daddy, so perfect.
 
 So kissable.
 
 One of my favorites, she doesn't have many rolls on her tiny self!
 
 Full of grins :)
 
 We love her!
 

 Tiny feet...and tiny booty, haha.  Wonder where she got that from?
 



 Those of you that know the scare we went through with her feet in womb will understand why these pictures are even more perfect to us! 
 
 

 I had to include this one, poor Presley!
 
 Our beautiful big girl.
 
 
 Taking a break from saying cheese...
 
 Framed in my room :)
 
 Getting some fresh air!
 

 My heart.
 
 
 Kennedy checking out her little sister, she loves her so much!
 I  love this one too!
 
 
Where's Kennedy? :)
 
 
SO many great pictures that we will cherish forever.  Amazing the similarities between the two girls at this age, but also the differences.  You can look back on the blog to see Kennedy's pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment