There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Happy Daddy's Day!

Here's a post dedicated to a special man in my life.  He is my best friend, my rock, my problem solver, my cheerleader.  He makes me laugh every single day, he can cook and clean, he is a jack of all trades, and he just may give the best hugs.  But most of all, he loves me and our girls with all his heart...and that love is unconditional.  Kennedy and Presley don't even understand yet how blessed they are to have him as their Daddy.  They can feel it though...I can see that in their smiles.  And then I smile thinking about how they already have him wrapped around those tiny little fingers they have.  The adventures the future holds....  Happy Father's Day to the best Daddy I know!  We all love you so much and appreciate all that you do! 







This was actually taken on Father's Day.  They were both  mowing the yard!





 

 
One of the BEST birthdays I have ever had was when Rusty walked into a busy bar where I was celebrating with friends, with this gorilla in hand to wish me a happy birthday!  I couldn't stop smiling.  The gorilla has meaning that I won't get into, haha!  He always makes me feel so special and loved.  I have had this gorilla in my classroom for my students to enjoy for 5 years now...until last month when I packed up my classroom for a bit so I can be home with our own little monkeys :)  Gorilla is now in a friend's Kindergarten class and I am sure will get his share of hugs!
 
I love you baby! 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment