There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Houston Vacation

Well I say vacation but my sister in law and I came to the conclusion that it really isn't vacation unless you are kidless, haha.  We were visiting my oldest brother Geoff and his family in their new beautiful home in Humble, Texas (just outside of Houston).  That is pronounced UMBLE people :)  They live in a great master plan community with lots of things to do for families.  Kennedy loved playing with her cousins Taylor and Audrey, they were all so cute together.  They were such great helpers too with all the diaper changes I had to do with Presley, haha!  We enjoyed the splash pad, the pool, the Houston Aquarium, and just spending time with family.  We even got to have the infamous family ice cream cake for Nini's special 60th birthday dinner.  Thanks for a fun filled trip Geoff and Sharon and for all you did to help make us feel at home.  We will see you in July in Florida! 

*All these pictures were taken with my iPhone so sorry for the blurry ones!  I don't get to carry my nice camera much these days since my hands are full!



In the airport headed out.  Thank goodness my Auntie was with me for this experience.  Both my girls are great flyers, however it gets a little tricky traveling with 2! 

Not the best picture but had to post...take note I was wearing Presley, pushing Kennedy, and my Auntie was being pushed so nicely in her wheelchair all the way to the gate!

Making friends, waiting for the plane.
 

It was a little cold on the plane.  Sleepy girl.
 

They both were such good girls.
 

Happy to be there!  Proud cousin Taylor holding Presley for the first time.
 

Family time!  Hungry Kennedy?
 

Kennedy loved the slide!
 

And the stairs!  We spent a lot of time on these.  Thankful we don't have a 2 story home while she is in the climbing stage!

Having a snack by the pool!
 



















Swimming with Taylor!  He loved that he could hold her in the water.
 
The girls!  Have no idea who green bathing suit booty is but she made the shot, ha!
 

Playing on the gator...yes, this pool is in their neighborhood!
 

So sweet, holding hands!
 

Cheese faces!  Kennedy found a new fave snack!
 

 Human seatbelt.  Uncle Eric chillin with the kids!
(yes we were breaking the law but only for a few blocks in the neighborhood, haha)
 
 Uncle Geoff with the baby touch.  Love this.
 
Headed in for a swim.  Geoff and Sharon got a taste of what it would be like with more kids, lol!
 

My bathing beauty.  This is Aunt Sharon's sweet bonnet!
 

She's a natural.

Having dinner outside :)  Love all the cousin pics.
 

Snuggling with Nini, love this.
 
 
It's memory, it's going in the blog :)

Renee, this happened.  I enjoyed every bite of it for you and Rusty!  Sharon didn't have to pull my arm too hard to stop at the homemade donut shop!
 

At the Houston Aquarium!

Daddy's girl...notice the photobomber in the family pic, lol!
 

Playing with Nini.  She loves shades!

Worn out Taylor!  You have to improvise in the car for sure!

Holding sweet P.  Yes, that is 2 chins :)
 

She slipped in the puddle, mud butt!

Ariel nightgown and princess heels...in the garage playing?  Kennedy loved Audrey's dress up heels so much that we got her some when she got home.  Girl can walk better in them than her mommy!
 

Slip and Slide.  Don't ask... :)

Cuties!

On our way home to see Daddy!  We missed him tons but had a nice trip to see the family.  Finally have some cousin pictures to frame and some more memories to cherish!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment