There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

One little Monkey jumping on the BED!

Kennedy LOVES to jump!  It's amazing how in just a few months she can do so much more.  This summer she struggled with the trampoline at open gym because she didn't know how to jump...now she jumps everywhere she can (giving me yet another slight heart attack at times!)!  She even loves to say jump all the time.  Today when I dropped her off at school, she jumped into the classroom.  Ok you get the picture :)  Here she is doing what she loves...beware of naked cuteness!!!

 She is getting so long and lean...tear
 
 Catching some air!
 
 Are you watching me Momma?!!
 
 This is what we call a Daddy smile, I love it.
 
I love her so much.  Look at that beautiful hair!


No comments:

Post a Comment