There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Monday, October 21, 2013

Fall Fun!

The weather changed for a second...and then...oh yea, we live in Florida and it could be 80 degrees on Christmas...yes, this is a little annoying when you are trying to get into the holiday spirit.  BUT we sweated through the Pumpkin Patch this year with a smile.  Every year it gets more fun.  We go to the same patch every year and 2 years ago, Kennedy fit into a little pumpkin display at about 7 weeks old.  This year at 2 yrs old, she was pulling her sister around in a wagon, picking up pumpkins everywhere, and making it really hard to get any good pictures!  This was Presley's first trip to the patch (well, really her 2nd since she was in my belly last year) and she seemed to just take it all in.  She is such a trooper everywhere we go and gets a kick out of just watching her sister run wild.  Halloween is next week, craziness.  I heart the holidays.........

 Here she goes!
 

On a mission to find our family pumpkin!
 
The girls!  Yee Haw!
 
 Someone is always not looking...
 
 Or paying attention, haha!  Daddy tries so hard!
 
 Where is Kennedy?!
 
 Checking out the gourds!
 Which pumpkin will we pick??
 
 Presley needed to smell and taste them all.  I love the Bumbo, this is the best invention ever and goes almost everywhere with us!
 
 I love this one.
 
I took a picture of her on this bench last year!  She looks completely different!  Go back and look at my post!
 

 BUSY...
 



Sweetest faces I know...
 

 Pulling her sister.  Look at P's face, priceless!
 
 My favorite.
 
 


 I love my family.
 
Happy Fall Ya'll!! 
 

The Graf Family Pumpkins 2013.  Keeping it simple :)

No comments:

Post a Comment