There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Kennedy's Christmas Carol Program

The holidays make everything even more busy so my blogging got pushed to the side so I could enjoy the season with my family.  I have lots of things to catch you up on though so get ready!  Here are just a few pictures from Kennedy's school Christmas program.  Her 2 year old class wore jingle bells and sang a few Christmas carols in the church sanctuary.  I am still amazed at how well Kennedy listens and follows directions (especially at school).  With such little practice, she walked up on stage like a big girl and sang right along.  Of course the whole thing was adorable.  It was a great way to get in the Christmas spirit!

Lining up with her class to head to the church.  This is her friend Lyla.


They are sooo cute.

 Presley was wearing Kennedy's shirt that Audrey handed down last year.  Shirts make great baby dresses, haha.  Look at those legs!
 
 
 Here she comes!
 
 Lyla is on a mission to keep up with the class...Kennedy, not so much!
 She was so happy to see her sister!
 
 There's my big girl!
 
 She spotted Daddy who had come up to the front to snap these pictures for me.  He is the best.
 
 Looking at all her friends on stage...
 
 She stood there so nice and pretty.  Nini got the girls matching holiday dresses, so cute!
 
 The boy by her side looks thrilled to be up there, haha.
 
  She did so good!

She came running to us when she was done.  This is total Kennedy face!




No comments:

Post a Comment