There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Friday, June 1, 2012

MY GYM

My Gym is basically a kids gymnasium, helping to build strength, flexibility, coordination, and many more great skills, all while having FUN!  Kennedy really enjoys it, although by her serious face, you would never know it.  I think it is funny that my LOUD baby gets so shy when around all the people, she just stares with her finger in her mouth.  She likes to take things from the other babies though, we need to work on that!  She is a CRAWLER now, so when I put her down in the big open gym, she is OFF!  I am definitely the Mom with her phone out, snapping pics of the cute activities they do with her...but I am not the only one!  I hope you enjoy the pictures and videos, I have had fun taking her and watching her grow.  I hope to continue it for the summer.

Doing her stretches...look at that posture!


 
And she is off...


Can you find Kennedy??!!  She loves the ball pit...and yes, I am little grossed out when she eats the balls! 

Just a swingin' :)

Thanks My Gym for  her new found flexibility!  haha!

Swinging on the bars...Miss Jessie keeps saying boo in the mirror to get her to smile, and clearly, Kennedy looks like she's seen a ghost!  Serious Sally....

The "Roller Coaster"...she didn't even flinch!

It's official, Kennedy can pull up.  I have to constantly be on my guard at home, she pulls up and then LETS GO!!




No comments:

Post a Comment