There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Retired the BUMBO

After about 6  months of GOOD use, we have officially put the BUMBO in the closet :(  I was actually sad...it was a great way to keep Kennedy centralized in one area while I got things done, perfect for traveling with, and also because it was her mini, super convenient high chair!  That thing was money well spent and will definitely get use with the next baby.  It may be my staple gift for baby showers too...yep, that is how much I LOVED the bumbo!  But now little Kennedy is on the GO and will have nothing to do with sitting STILL! 


Her expressions are almost the same here!  She was about 4 months in the one to the left and almost 9 in the right picture (this was the actual last day she was in the BUMBO).  You can't tell in the picture, but her legs are touching the countertop which meant she could get OUT!   

2 comments:

  1. Retire the bumbo?! We still have it out for Bryn :) Who needs one of those fancy pottery barn chairs when your 18 month old can just get in and out of the Bumbo for those few moments we actually sit to watch tv? You tell Kennedy she can come sit in ours when she is sad as hers sits in the closet! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Kennedy loved your BUMBO too! I may bring mine back out but for now it's an accident waiting to happen as she gives me small strokes when she pulls up and lets go on everything!!!!! Hope you're safe in Michigan, call me soon to chat :) miss you too!

    ReplyDelete