There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Playing catch up...Landon turns 3!

I realized that I have SO many pictures of all the fun things we have been doing this summer, but not many blog posts.  I am hoping to catch up because someone had a very special 2nd birthday and I can't wait to show you all the cuteness!  My nephew Landon turned 3 on July 29th (yes I said July!) and Nini was here for the big day.  Here are a few pictures from the Monkey Joes birthday party and the family fun.  These kids are growing so fast! 

 Nini was loving all her grandbaby snuggle time!  It was Presley's 4 month birthday this day.
 
 Landon being a big helper!
 
Playing in their undies.  Kennedy LOVES to stack her blocks and make castles.
 

 Uncle Matty is here...and he is reading a book to her.  She is in heaven.
 
 Our lovely family photo.  Hey, it's a memory!  Kennedy had so much fun at this indoor bounce house, she wanted down!
 
Riding the dragon with the birthday boy!
 
It was a Super Hero party so Holly made all the kids capes and masks.  So cute!
 

The birthday boy and his Super Daddy!
 

Holly sent me some of the pictures and I thought this one was funny.  Both girls didn't get the memo to smile for the camera.  This is Leigh Ann, my friend Julie's sister and her daughter Olivia.

The awesome cake made by a lady in DeLand.
 

Happy 3rd Birthday Landon!!!  We love you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment