There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Birnie Cousins July 2013

Have I mentioned yet how much we love our new neighborhood?  Maitland is such a nice area with lots to do for families, children, and couples.  It seems to be centrally located to so much which is a plus.  We are also blessed with such nice neighbors.  The people right next door to us have small kids as well and the mommy just happens to be a photographer.  And you know how I LOVE pictures so Ashley and I instantly had something to talk about!  Now that I have rambled...my mom has always wanted a picture of all the grandkids together.  Sharon, Taylor, and Audrey were visiting Florida in July so we decided to make this happen!  I asked my neighbor for her help and she was excited to take on the challenge of 5 kids, 5 and under, including an infant!  Not to mention it was so hot and humid.  BUT the pictures are priceless as you will see and will be cherished forever.  Sharon and I coordinated their outifts (kudos to us) and they all looked adorable.  Nini said this was the best gift she has ever received and Gramps said the pictures were amazing.  Thank you so much Ashley for capturing the littles all in one place!  Check her out at blog.apoolephoto.com  to see her talented work.  Here are a few of my favorites....

 The best one of ALL of them.  Since Presley had to be held, we were limited on choices.  Precious. 
 
And after about 2 minutes, guess who was over it??!!  Classic.
 
 Happy boys.
 
 Gorgeous Audrey.  I love her eyes in this one.
 
Our Houston Family...just missing Geoff and they all would have been there. This is a framer Sharon!

 Uncle Matty and the boys...
 
 And the girls!
 
 Kennedy was trying so hard to keep up with them!
 
 Picture Perfect!  Handsome Taylor started Kindergarten this year!  Wow.
 
 Such a ham!
 
 Trying to climb the trees with her cousins!  Look at those curls!
 
 Laughing at Daddy of course.  You can see her dimple :)
 
Got a few family shots too...

Sweet Presley was just 3 months here.  This was a dress of Kennedy's.

I LOVE this one of my family.  Daddy and his girls!  So sweet.
 

Another good one of 2 handsome boys.

Favorite Uncle.  Great shot.  Look how much they love him!  What will they do when he has his own kids??  Maybe babysit??!!  :)
 

Looking at the ducks and probably searching for a turtle. 

Audrey loves him!

 Priceless.
 
 This is getting framed.  They were running to Uncle Matt!
 
 I love these kids and wish they lived closer.
 
Just missing a few of the Birnie kids!

Snuggling my sweet P, it was her bedtime but she did so good.
I am so happy we had these pictures done, I love them so much.








No comments:

Post a Comment