There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Monday, September 30, 2013

Presley's First Haircut!

To this day, Kennedy has never had a cut or trim to her hair.  With all that hair she has that may be hard to believe, but this is true!  Presley on the other hand was not even 5 months old when Daddy took the clippers to her sweet head.  It was my idea though and after it was done, I was glad we did it.  Her hair has never been as dark or as long as her sisters, but in places it was longer than others and the poor girl needed a little style help with that cray cray hair, haha.  She was a trooper and sat so calm like a big girl.  I was secretly freaking out while Rusty was doing it but trying not to show it (we took video too and it will be funny to watch one day!).  Since we buzzed her hair over a month ago it has grown in quite a bit, LIGHTER and EVEN.  Maybe she will be a blonde???  Either way she is beautiful!


She was balding in the back and growing everywhere else!  Maybe she was going for the Elvis Presley look...fitting!

Here he goes!  Yes, I saved a lock for her can Renee :)

Of course Kennedy was right there overseeing it all.

Ta-Da!  The finished product.  Hello from the bald and the beautiful Presley Rose!  I can't remember the date as I am blogging, but I think she was 4 1/2 months old??

Here's an update with a more recent photo of her.  This was on her 6 month birthday, half way to a year, SAY WHAT??!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment