There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Friday, March 23, 2012

Papa D...in my best Cajun accent!

Rusty's Dad "Papa D" came to visit during his trip to Bike Week.  I seriously wish I had a video camera on when Kennedy was in the car with Rusty and his Dad...they are so LOUD, the Graf signature!  LOL!  And she actually fell asleep after listening to them with wide eyes :) She loved her Papa D though...laughing when touching his beard, shopping in Bass Pro Shops (Mommy's favorite store, haha!), and enjoying all her Graf family company.  She even got to spend some time with her cousin Asher too...I think I see a future babysitter...he was so attentive to her and so cute playing with her.  Next time we see Papa D, maybe it will be in his stomping grounds of Mississippi...I think Kennedy will love crawfish one day like her Daddy! 

I love this picture!  And yes of course, she is sportin' her Saints onesie from her Uncle Geoff and Aunt Sharon!


This is where she gets her tongue action from, haha...and the blue eyes come from both sides of the family!

Telling Papa D some stories...Or maybe he is telling her stories!  :)

Kennedy is really concentrating on the toy!
So cute playing with his little cousin! 
Shopping with the boys in Bass Pro. 

And you can see where us girls ended up during all the shopping...outside people watching and practicing our posture :)

 




No comments:

Post a Comment