There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Monday, March 5, 2012

Half way to a YEAR old!

Although sometimes the days are LONG, I get what everyone means when they say it goes by soooo fast.  We can't believe Kennedy is 6 months old...she has been changing a lot lately and is definitely getting a personality with a capital P!  We compare her to a teradactyl dinosaur as she "sings" so loud when we are in public...you have to love the fearless freebird in her, she didn't get that from me!  Kennedy still loves her tongue and the noises that come with it, pounds her little fists all over (and on our bodies!), loves standing tall in her new excersaucer studying all her toys, is getting two little teeth on the bottom (that's fun, not), laughs at her daddy, and thinks mommy's electric toothbrush is so cool!  I call her my little Helen Keller too because she feels my face all the time, it's especially cute when she is tired and falling asleep :)  She is like a sponge watching the world around her, not much gets past her!  I put her in her little bumbo seat where ever I am and she is so happy, she is trying so hard to sit up without it.  She loves to be outside on our runs, getting the mail, seeing all the people walking their dogs, and waiting for daddy to get home from work :)  I could really go on and on about all that she is doing but I will get to the pictures so you can see for yourself.  She is the sunshine of our days for sure...maybe the next blog post she will be sitting up or crawling!!!! 

P.S. The weather has been VERY warm this winter so I had to put her in her new swimsuit that her Nini got her for some of the pictures, too cute :)

This is her position most of the time in her Bumbo seat...I think she will be getting out of it soon!

My favorite thing she does with her tongue...touches it so gently with her fingertips :)

She loves Sophie the Giraffe...it's fits so perfect in her mouth...along with everything else these days!

I captured the classic Kennedy look lately...making noises with her tongue!

Loves her feet too!



Our pretty angel :)

Her cute sunhat from Gramps that doesn't match her cute swimsuit :)

My future is looking bright....
And she is over the photo shoot...thanks for coming out, haha!

Practicing sitting up like a big girl!

Getting my hair did :)

And the Giraffe again...

Studying her toys.

Something else she puts in her mouth all the time!

She LOVES books...she's been getting new ones in the mail a lot lately since we did a book exchange.

Put these ears on her in Target for fun, then had to buy them!  I think she likes them :)

It's so hard to catch smiles when I am by myself.  She smiles till I put the camera in her face, haha.  I guess I need to do the next shoot when daddy is around :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment