There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

When you SMILE...

It makes us smile!  Like I said, it is so hard to capture a smile on camera when I am trying to take the pictures...but it is SO easy when Daddy is around.  She lights up when he gets home.  Her favorite thing is to listen to him sing to her.  Sometimes he is silly, sometimes he is sweet, and he almost always messes the words up...but either way, it is her favorite...and mine too.  She also loves when he talks Donald Duck to her!  Rusty keeps saying he can't wait for her to hug him back...soon :)  And those of you that know Rusty, know that he gives the BEST hugs!

She loves her Daddy...and so do I!!


Hey, I know that song :)

I love this one because it shows the drool and her chubby cheeks! 

That's my angel!

Oh, it feels so good when you rub my gums Mommy!

Last one...she already knows how to give a high five!



No comments:

Post a Comment