There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Friday, April 13, 2012

Corporate 5K, Downtown Orlando...2nd Annual for me and Kennedy :)

Last year I ran this race with Kennedy in my belly...this year she was on the sidelines with Daddy cheering me on!  I was happy to see some of my Blue Lake peeps too and thankful they let me run with their team this year.  It was the perfect night for a run in the city, along side 14,000 others :)

Love her sweet face...and crazy hair :)


Mrs. Murray and Aunt Julie representing...Julie had our cute dolphin shirts made!
Kennedy is like what is going on here??  haha

That girl and her tongue!  Cheering from the sidelines and pulling Daddy's hair!

Not a good picture at all but...I was so excited to see Kennedy...she was jumping up and down on Rusty's shoulders! 




No comments:

Post a Comment