There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Hanging with my DADDY!

I love when Rusty has free time at work to meet up with us for lunch.  He even took us on a picnic this week to Lake Lily park near his work.  The weather is perfect for that and Kennedy was loving the sights.  I can't wait to be able to put her in the swings, she is fascinated by them!  Rusty also wanted to be the first one in the pool with her so we headed for some fun in the sun!  When the pool is a little warmer, I am sure she will love swimming with her Daddy, but for now, she is enjoying the SpLasH!!  Here are some pics of us hanging out with our favorite guy :)  I love doing things as a FAMILY!

This was captured with my phone and is definitely a FRAMER!  <3!

She is so playful now!

She won't keep her sunglasses on!

Hi pretty girl!

Will she walk before she crawls??  And look at those thighs!!

Chewing on the silverware!

And about to eat the menu!  This was another lunch with Daddy at Wildside, yum!  Kennedy is sitting up so good now in the big girl high chair!

And eating crayons!

She loves water, just like Mommy!

Kennedy has bad manners, haha!  We were watching the cars go by.

St. Patrick's Day we took her to another park nearby...she loves her Daddy...and watching the kids play!

Getting ready to go to the pool!

Don't forget your shades!

Umm that is cold Daddy!
Kissable cheeks...she looks a little chilly!

Figuring out the SPLASH!

I love my angel!

She got to use her cute towel from the Pottingers!  I think I blogged a picture of Rusty with this on when I was pregnant, haha!

Her new favorite...Water Fountains! 



No comments:

Post a Comment