There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Monday, April 30, 2012

More Fun in the Sun!

I am feeling behind on blogging...and all the pictures I have to post will prove it!  I am dying to blog about our wonderful trip to Louisiana but I don't have all the pictures yet.  For now, here are some of Kennedy enjoying the Spring weather.  She has the Graf "water"gene in her for sure and we can't wait for our pool to warm up enough to really take a swim.  We bought her a small blow up pool as you will see in the pictures...I am sure we will be using that a lot in the summer to cool off!  I also took Kennedy to a last minute, first trip to the beach in Ormond when we traveled there with Rusty for work.  She LOVED the sand but the water was still too cold for a swim.  This was my first experience with a baby at the beach alone...so much STUFF...and all I have to say is OH MY SAND!  :)  I am going to be so sad when she outgrows the Bumbo seat, where ever Kennedy goes, the Bumbo goes! 

 Of course she has her tongue out!  It was the perfect day for the beach!

DEFINITELY had her sunscreen on!  We are looking for a sun tent too.

Baby toes in the sand :)

Kennedy's pool at the pool!

Did I mention she LOVES her binkie now??  And there's the Bumbo again!

 You can see her red tint in the sun!  Just like Daddy!

 Playing with Mommy!

Peek-a-Boo is her new favotire game...guarenteed a smile with this one!

 There's Kennedy!




Our angel!

First time in the swings at the park...Mommy was more excited than me! 

*Sorry about the random picture quality in this post...we were using our small camera.  What a difference a nice camera makes!*





No comments:

Post a Comment