There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

My sweet Valentine!

I loved waking up with 2 Valentines this year...and it made me smile when Rusty brought flowers to Kennedy...and COFFEE and breakfast to mommy...times have changed a little, haha!  Another first holiday for Kennedy...and I think she is getting used to this "Mom is going to dress me up in cute outfits and take pictures of me" thing :)  Although she is obsessed with looking at the strap on the camera or with her feet so it is SO hard to catch a smile.  Auntie sent the tutu dress of course and.....well I will just let you see for yourself! 




Pretty girl with pretty flowers from her Daddy in the background!

And she's over it, haha! 

This was her Valentines outfit before the dress....

And the day before....yep, has no shortage of clothes :)

Our blue eyed girl!

Daddy's favorite Valentine for sure! 

Here's my other special Valentine...we had a date night and got a BABYSITTER :)

Happy LOVE Day everyone!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment