There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Friday, February 17, 2012

Oh SNAP!

We just can't stop taking pictures of Kennedy...and when Rusty gets a hold of the camera...all you hear is snap, snap, snap!!  It is hard to not pick too many for the blog but since we have been "snapping" a lot lately, I thought I would share some favorites before her 6 month birthday.  Yes, I said 6 months!!!!!!!
I keep telling everyone that I think she is going through a growth spurt right now, she looks so big to me!


Her favorite postition in the Bumbo seat...and watching Mommy get ready :)

She just woke up here so you can see the binkie marks on her cheeks :)  I love her hands too!

Assuming the position, haha!  I think she likes to look at the granite.

Every once in a while I will catch her amazement in her own body!  I love watching her learn.

Another amazement...and I LOVE that she does this with her feet...ever since she was born :)

Once again...couch potato...and look at how she's sitting!!

Not sure what this face is but she loves sweet potatoes and butternut squash!

Why are you taking pictures of me when I am trying to EAT??!!

I had to post this because I am so excited that she is now finishing her plate most meals! 
Yay Kennedy!

Moving onto the bath....this is before...no longer can I just leave her on the floor.

And this is after, a little excited I think :)

Playing with Daddy...look at those legs!

She has the sweetest smile...especially when she's smiling at her Daddy.

I think Rusty was talking Donald Duck here...

Like I said, she is growing fast and doing lots of new things.  I would have to say my favorite right now is when she smiles so big at us that her nose crinkles up and a little dimple appears high on her left cheek :)






No comments:

Post a Comment