There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Five months and FaNcY!

Aunt Natalie and Cousin Rylee sent Kennedy this adorable TuTu all the way from London.  I thought it would be the perfect 5 month photo opp....and it definitely was!  Oh come on, you know Kennedy will be smiling when she sees the camera coming very soon, I will have her trained, haha!  I feel like this month she has learned and changed the most.  She can now rollover...and back over...and do it all over again...it's quite the workout!  She is also eating oatmeal cereal and I introduced carrots this week (we think it is too cute when she opens wide!).  Her new favorite things are her FEET and her voice...it sounds like a bird...a LOUD, screaming bird!  I am waiting for her to do this in public!  Maybe she will be a singer :)  Anyways, her feet (and her voice) are fascinating to her these days and occupy her "downtime".  I have been waiting and waiting for her to find those feet, so fun!  Kennedy is quite the sleeper too, bedtime is at 7 and this week she has been sleeping about 10-11 hours!  Now if only Rusty and I could just go to bed when she does, yea right!  We are keeping busy with story time at the library, "playdates", and running!  She brings us so much joy and everyday I feel more blessed to be able to stay home with her to witness all this growth.  I hope you enjoy the pictures! 

Are we doing another photo shoot...yep!  Happy 5 months angel!

What am I wearing??!!  And yes, her hair is growing too!

This feels different than my comfy pajamas! 

I can't quite sit up yet...but SOON!

It is so hard to get her to smile for the camera since she is so distracted with everything else! 

She has done this with her feet since she was born!

Look how big I am getting!  Her hair looks redish here but it's really not.

And there are her FEET!

And again...and of course she has her hand in her mouth!

She is rolling everywhere!

Under the furniture, watching TV, haha!

About to eat her carrots :)

There's a smile!

YUM! 

Thank you Miss Cindy and David for our Baby cooker...this will be put to great use for sure!

We like to wait for Daddy to come home from work outside...Kennedy just couldn't make it this night...so sweet.

I love my baby girl!!






No comments:

Post a Comment