There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Monday, February 27, 2012

Kennedy loves her Nini!

Nini, Uncle Oh Lo (AKA Uncle Eric), and Auntie are here to visit and we are so happy!  They even gave Rusty and I a baby free weekend and took care of our little angel while we visited with some friends and got some much needed REST.  Kennedy had so much fun hanging with the family and it makes me so happy when she gets to have that special time...even though I wish it was more often.  She also came home with a FULL shopping bag...and so the spoiling continues :)  Here are a few pictures I took the day I dropped her off with her Nini.  She is getting bigger everyday! 

  I love how she is holding her face...she always touches my face too and it is so sweet. 

Nini loves you Kennedy! 

Showing off her new dress Nini got her, so cute!

Too bad Kennedy isn't smiling, this is a great picture of Eric!  Love it!
And they both have baby blues!

I hope to get some more pictures when we see them again this weekend :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment