There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas card attempts...

Who doesn't love to get those adorable Christmas cards in the mail of everyone's families?  I know I do.  I am so happy we actually sent out a Christmas card this year.  It is the very first one I have ever done with my family.  My favorite photographer Miranda offered a mini session at an adorable store in Downtown DeLand called Anna Bananas.  I know some of you can relate and understand that it is REALLY hard to get a good family picture with everyone looking and smiling when you have little ones.  Well, it is just hard in general to take photos with little ones.  But I still love pictures too much to give up, haha.  And my husband is always a trooper and plays along!  Thankful that Miranda got the ones she did and that she is always so patient with my family! 

 This one made the cut for the 2013 Graf Family Christmas card!  2 out of the 4 of us were smiling...but hey, kids are always cute!
 
 This one didn't make it, although I love the girls pose in this one!  Look at the lips on all my babies!
 
 Here's the black and white of my blog picture right now.  Love this one so much, perfect!  Kennedy is always giving her sister kisses, probably why they are always sharing sickness!
 
 This makes me laugh!
 
 Clearly Rusty was standing in the wrong direction trying to get them to smile.  So awkward, haha.
 
 I kinda want to eat her here.  I didn't realize until recently how much I love her ears.  They are just like Rusty's and he will tell you (so I can tell you) that I have always loved his ears!
 
 Loving this one so much!  Here, she looks more like me too!
 
And one of us...my big baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment