There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

So. Thankful.

Thanksgiving day we were able to see both of our families...in one day!  We traveled to DeLand first to see Uncle Johnny and soon to be Aunt Morgan and also Aunt Nicki, Uncle Clif, and Asher. They were celebrating at Johnny's soon to be in laws and they live on some gorgeous lake front property as you will see below.  Kennedy was in heaven with all the dogs running around too!  Morgan's dad made me his famous drink the "Vicki" and then I was in heaven too and ready for the day, haha.  We had a nice short visit and then it was onto Ormond Beach to eat turkey dinner with my family.  Uncle Bucci's mom June hosted the dinner at her house and it was a full house for sure!  My mom (with the help of a few others) overdid herself as usual cooking for the army that we are, or she thinks we are (love you mom).  It was so yummy!  Kennedy was so happy to be playing with her cousin Landon that Rusty and I actually got to SIT and eat.  Presley even got to try some turkey baby food!  Both the girls had a great day and loved being with all the family, no nap for Kennedy and all.  We were just missing a few people from each family and the day would have been completely complete.  We felt blessed to have been with so many loved ones that day.


SO much to be thankful for this year.  I love everything in this picture so much.
 

Checking out the lake with Uncle Johnny and the dog.

This is the canoe Johnny asked Morgan to marry him in.  Look at my little turkey here!  I really want to eat her.

The girls :)  I was so happy it was actually cold that day!
 

Rusty helped them inject their turkey Cajun style.  We didn't have to cook again this year, kinda nice!

Presley having a snack with her new turkey bib!
 

Meet Morgan, my soon to be new sister in law on the Graf side.  She is so great!

Almost all the Graf's, love this! 

Almost all the Birnie's, love this too!  Kennedy looks like she is about to dig in...I don't blame her!
 
Hope everyone had a  Happy Thanksgiving!  Now it's time for Christmas, wow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment