There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The Graf Family Christmas Tree Tradition

This is the 3rd year in a row that we pre-ordered our Christmas tree from the Eola Indian Federation through the YMCA in Orlando.  We have had the best luck with this and it is so easy.  Order, pay, pick up!  You are guaranteed a great looking 7-9 foot tree!  We had our hands even more full this year so with a baby on my hip and chasing a toddler and snapping photos (yes I am talented), Rusty picked up a tree to show me, I said "That's it!", and we walked out with it!  Yep, all me this year and I have to say, it is perfect!  Since my mom and aunt were still in town, everyone got to help decorate it too.  I heart the holidays. 

 On our way to get our tree!  Presley is wondering why she is actually WEARING a tree on her head, haha!  That face.  Those lips.  She is perfect.
 
It was a little chilly.
 
Rusty caught this picture of Auntie taking a picture of me and the girls.  She is so funny trying to take a picture!
 
Discussing the tree...this was THE ONE!
 
 
Kennedy approved too.  We had to measure to make sure it would fit in our house, haha.  We don't have those 12 foot condo ceiling anymore!
 
Waiting to have the end trimmed a little.  I love how Kennedy is holding Rusty's hand.
 
The Graf Family Christmas Tree 2013. Look at the sweetness in this picture!!  

Loaded up in the truck, baby and all!
 
 Getting the tree ready to bring inside.  Rusty looks thrilled and Matty was so into it, haha.  Look how perfect shaped it is, thank you very much.
 
 Checking the lights...
 
 Eric was just chillin' listening to the Christmas music!
 
 As I said before...thrilled.
 
 I have to get pics of the girls in this hat.  I have done it with Kennedy the past 2 years, so fun!
 
 Nini and Auntie getting their decorating on!
 
The next morning the girls woke up to the tree decorated and all the fun musical things underneath (I need a tree skirt ASAP).  They loved it and yes, Kennedy took ornaments off all day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment