There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My BLUE eyed girl!

Not much to say....just pictures...well one thing, I hope this BeAuTiFuL trait stays :)


"Are you talking to ME??!!"


Her surprised look!


Yea, I'm cool...I can sit in my Bumbo!


"One MILLION dollars!"...in my best Dr. Evil voice :)


Yep, my eyes are blue!


Hahaha!

"I think it's time for a BIB!"

"My Daddy really DOES make me smile...you will see in the next picture!" :)


I LOVE this one! She looks a lot like Rusty here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment