There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

All Smiles these days....and catching some zzzzz's too!

Kennedy is 16 weeks this week and has been a busy little girl lately as you see on the blog!  I can't believe how much she changes every time I get her out of the crib :)  She is learning all about the world around her, using those five senses...and now her voice to tell us all about it!  So cute.  The time gets away from me during the day because I just sit and talk to her and watch her smile at me.  She now makes noises with her tongue, moving it all around.  She tries to mimic me I think.  She loves to play with her feet, watch colorful shows, run with mommy, smile at her daddy, and stand up tall and look at EVERYTHING.  She is very observant to detail, gets that from her mommy for sure!  Here are a few pictures from the past couple weeks.  We hope to visit Santa this week so I will post that next if I get a good one :)

I think she has a dimple :)


Love my babies!

Running sure wears me out!



I think her swaddling days are coming to an end, she breaks out now constantly, tear :(  She loves sleeping in her swing!

And sleeping in her Bjorn...she lives the life for sure!

Oh and she likes to nap on mommy and daddy's bed too :)  Look at those cheeks!
She loves to TRY and hold her bottle now.  I love watching her learn what she can do with her hands.

She is telling Santa what she wants for Christmas, love this picture!  My sweet angel face!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment