There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

MeRrY ChRisTMaS!!

Even though Kennedy had no idea that the day was any different than any other, it was still a wonderful Christmas...and extra MERRY having her with us this year.  We started the weekend with Santa and last minute shopping.  Christmas Eve was spent with Uncle Bucci and family for a yummy brunch.  Kennedy actually sat and watched football with everyone while mommy got to eat and have a mimosa :)  Christmas day, after we opened a few presents, Rusty worked ALL day in the kitchen cooking a delish meal (with a little help from me!)for our family that lives close by.  It was nice to have everyone over. I think we got off easy this year as far as gifts...she just doesn't get it yet...and that is a YET Daddy :) 

I am pretty sure Santa came to visit this baby girl :)

I mean, look at that sweet face!

Playing with mommy...Super Girl!!!!

Oh my goodness look at all the presents!!

Loving her new CD player from Maw Maw

Kennedy loved the wrapping paper...hand to mouth...so it begins! 

Our turkey, haha

The secret to the MOST juciest turkey you will ever have...cajun injection!!

We hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas too!  Now bring on the NeW YeaR!!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment