There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Monday, December 19, 2011

Our First Anniversary 12-17-10

Wow, what just one year can bring.  This year has been the BEST year of my life.  I married my best friend and we have been blessed with a healthy, beautiful baby girl.  She brings us so much joy.  Rusty and I celebrated our first anniversary in New York City the weekend before...and then the day of we went to our favorite restaurant, Hillstone in Winter Park (used to be Houstons).  It was so yummy and a perfect night!  Kennedy loved mommy's flowers.  I think she is really loving her five senses these days :) 

It all started with "I DO" and a kiss :)
And then..........
And then.........
Think PINK....Kennedy Anne Graf 8-31-11
And NOW........

Mommy's pretty flowers from Daddy :) and my pretty girl!
She was fascinated!

I love this one...please look at her hair!!!

Happy First Anniversary Baby and here's to many more!  Thank you for making me smile every single day, I love you so much!


1 comment:

  1. Great post of the events that can all happen in one year. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete