There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Full of Expression!

I decided to do a little post with a few pictures we have caught of Kennedy's MANY expressions.  She brings a smile to our faces so many times during the day...leaving us wondering what she is really thinking??!!  Since she is so busy taking in the world around her, she is very attentive to her surroundings these days..."Everyone is a suspect" as Rusty says :)  I hope these bring a smile to your face too!

You want me to do WHAT, Daddy?!?

Hmmmm??  (notice the hands crossing and the tongue action...Rusty moves his tongue too when he thinks)

Happy Baby :)

Say WHAT??  Oh no you didn't!  haha

I love you Mommy!

Who me??!!

Huh??  I'm confused, can you repeat that??!!

We all know what this face is saying!  She may just scratch you if you don't stop taking pictures! 

Stranger Danger!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment