There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Monday, December 5, 2011

Getting in the ChRiStMaS SPiRiT!!

I love this time of the year...even more so now that Kennedy is around :)  We picked out our Christmas tree as a family this year and it is the best one yet.  I think the highlight of all the decorating though was watching her face as we strung the lights on the tree...she LOVES the lights and all the colorful decorations around the house.  I am sure next year she will be trying to tear them down so I am going to enjoy this while I can! 

Kennedy THINKING about what tree to choose :)

Our family tree!  Not the best picture, but hey, it's a memory!

Kennedy and Daddy....and still thinking...who doesn't think with their hands in their mouth??!! 

Before......

And after....just need some presents now :)

Kennedy was in love with this Santa nightlight...seeing the world through the eyes of a baby is priceless.

I love her!  Santa will definitely visit her this year :)


SANTA BABY <3

The hat is a little big but still so cute :)

That's better mommy!

Help me, haha!  Love our little Santa Baby!



No comments:

Post a Comment