There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Sunday, December 4, 2011

We hit the 3 month milestone!

All we have heard since we had Kennedy was wait until she is 3 months old....now I can see why!  She is becoming a little person, full of personality and learning new things everyday.  I LOVE watching her explore and take in everything with those big, curious eyes.  Watching her take the world in is seriously one of my favorite things to do these days.  I think her hands are her favorite right now, they are in her mouth constantly (even when she gags herself!), moving all around, and now she is grabbing and holding onto things.  Like the the blog says, "It's the little things"!  I know the months ahead will be so much fun.  I tried so hard to get her to smile that sweet smile she always gives us, but when the camera is around, she just focuses on it...or puts her hands in her mouth!  Enjoy!

Happy 3 months Kennedy!  My friend Julie gave me these stickers to use for the blog...of course I am just remembering to do it!  SO cute  :)

Take one in the Bumbo seat...she is so much stronger now...and loves her hands!

Take 2...she is full of expressions these days!

Take 3...and the hands are off the face!  Look at those pretty lips!


Still trying to get a smile...but she is still adorable! 

Please look at my girl's hair!  It's getting so long, I think it will be curly like daddy's was when he was this age. :)

Did I mention she likes her tongue too?!!  This is her Christmas bow :)  Yep, I am addicted to doing her hair!!!

Oh I hope her eyes stay blue!!  This is her new winter hat for our trip up north to see Nini this week, LOVE!

<3  It's funny she looks like a bald baby wth hats on!

Caught a sweet smile in the bath :)

We like to play with her wet hair!

Cutest little duck :)  Another expression of hers!

After Daddy blow dries her hair, she is a princess :)

She's pooped from all these pics!  I was messing with her hair :)

She does like her sleep!

Trying to do some tummy time but she just likes her hands better :)

This is what Mommy does to me when it's cold and we are going for a run, haha!

I also got to meet my Uncle Matty when I was 3 months old...backpack baby in Publix!!!

What's up everyone!  Uncle Matty is a pretty cool uncle!  And we both got a visit from the hair fairy last night, haha! 

Stay tuned for more pictures as we get ready for Christmas and Kennedy takes her first plane ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment