There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Very First Visit to Santa!

I had in my mind that Kennedy would probably cry when we put her in Santa's arms...but this was not the case at all...she slept right through it...even with Santa's real, bushy beard rubbing her face!  I am just glad we caught it on camera since she was all dressed up in her Christmas best from her Maw Maw.

Before and After Santa...

I love that he is holding her hand, so sweet :)


And of course a family picture for the memory book!

No comments:

Post a Comment