There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome 2012!!

So Rusty and I were definitely the parents at a New Year's Eve party with their baby upstairs sleeping!  I never thought that day would come...but it's like my brother Geoff says, "Kids will make a liar out of you!"  Kennedy is such a great sleeper these days so she slept right through the traveling, party, music, and fireworks...oh and constant barking dogs!  We were so proud of her :)  Rusty and I were able to ring in the New Year with some friends and ended up having a good time (And Matty, I definitely played some flip cup!)!  Which leaves me to the reason why I am blogging this...in all the packing involved with a baby, we forgot one half of the baby monitor at our friend's house...Mommy was not going to ler her angel sleep in her crib without it...so, Kennedy slept with Mommy and Daddy for the rest of the night!  We of course had to take a picture for the memory...ringing in the New Year in the comfort of her parent's bed :)  It was a great night!  And even better when Daddy got up with Kennedy the next morning!  I love my husband <3

She woke up for the photo opp, haha!  We love giving her kisses!

She's thinking, Seriously Mom??!!  This is her new sleep sack (a wearable blanket) she sleeps in...and yes, I put socks on her hands because she rubs her face all the time!  Rusty calls them her Jackie O gloves!

The future is looking bright for Miss Kennedy!
Looking forward to what the New Year has in store for the Graf Family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment